Monday 2 June 2014

I'm really not a dessert person but....


Ok I have something to confess, I'm really not a fan of desserts or anything sweet. I know, don't shoot me, it's embarrassing really. As a woman it should be my divine right to crave cake and chocolate and want to bake away. But the truth is I would much rather have a packet of crisps than any kind of cake. 

The amount of times I've been out to dinner and Aaron orders a sweet dessert and I order a cheese board, then when it comes out they try and hand him the cheese, like it's not even possible that I could pick cheese over cake! GIVE ME MY CHEESE! 

Anyway I digress, so Aaron wanted to make a dessert, we decided on Banoffee pie, a) because we had never made it before b) we saw the Hairy Bikers make one, and c) bananas are good for you! 

It's surprisingly not bad, not something I could eat a mound of but still reasonably yummy! 

Laters

Tasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment